If unreliable cathodes are affecting your bottom line, you can improve coater efficiency and lower maintenance costs with a lid retrofit by Sputtering Components.
- For any manufacturer's cathodes, we have a “plug-and-play,” retrofit kit that will match your current external mechanical and electrical interfaces and will be compatible with existing control systems.
- You can keep using your magnet bars and target tubes to ensure the retrofit will not affect your process, or you can switch to our industry-proven Advanced Magnetics.
- You can install the retrofit kits at your facility, with as much or as little help from us as you need.
- Save as much as $8000 in maintenance costs each year for each cathode.
- Parts and repair
- Removal, re-installation, alignment
- Packing, shipping to OEM
- Reduce coater downtime due to end block failures.
- Eliminate the need to stock spare end blocks.
- Earn a return on investment in as little as three years.
For more information, see our webinar "Reducing the hidden costs of glass coating with a cathode retrofit."